Hi,

My name is Yris, and this is my fourth year at Uvic. I’m majoring in bachelor of arts of economics. For my career plans, I was not quite ready to participate into workforce after graduation, but I would definitely love to  get different exp

eriences on my resume for future planning. Moreover I’m also planning to apply for graduate degree at Australia. I was born in Sichuan, China. Sichuan is a southwestern Chinese province that contains a stretch of Asia’s longest river in our landscape. We have panda as the world most adorable animal in my hometown and we are also famous for our Sichuan cuisine, which particularly was known for us

ing the spiciness and the pungency from use of garlic and chili peppers. There is a famous  restaurant called Xiaolongkan hotpot located  at Richmond Vancouver if you would like to try some spicy cuisine from my hometown. I have taken two EDCI courses from the previous semesters. Both courses involved group communication and team work effort to build the course content and results. I found EDCI 339 was very helpful since it demonstrated the skills for designed website and building a mini courses. Therefore online learning would be less challenging for me since we already had some past experience at last semester. I hope everyone will have a safe semester and enjoy the best of your life.